jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

Power of the Mirror

We all have heard about the mystic power of the mirror, that came 'til our epoche and still alive. 
If we took the facts only, the mirror is a real object, that remain a long time to elaborate, and the process of creation is really great!

But in most of movies, tales, we see the mystic function of the mirror: we can see there reflectetion of our soul, see us from other, opposite, point.

Most of people believe, that if you broke a mirror, it will bring you bad luck. That fact was a part of an US movie, 10th kingdom.)) (one of my fav)



But why? Why people believe in that?

A good sentence was said: If you don't believe in something, it won't hurt you, and run, until you begin to believe.

This sentence also I can explain as: If you don't submerge your life into something that can affect your mental, or phisic life, better don't commuicate with it. Like religion: because every religion have their "rules" to follow. 

If you break a mirror, It could bring you 7 years of bad luck! Or there are also a theory about if you break a mirror, your soul can be trapped into it. So better be more carefull with that!!


Actually, I am not religious, even worse, I am atheist. But the mirror, not all, but at night, It's really strange the feeling I have when watching in a mirror. Did you know, that I also have closed my table mirror with a fabric? 

Ok, the fact is, If you break a mirror, just be carefull, you can damage your feet or hands, so better cover them!))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...