domingo, 23 de agosto de 2015

Khotat: the game

I have begun to play this game. The beginning is seems good, the graphic is fantastic, the sound is very real, the character act according to the reality, but can't jump... It's a trouble, because there are places where it could be great to jump.

The only thing I don't like, is the map, you need to move according to the compass coorinates, you know, I am not good in maps.. xD

But I think it's matter of time, to get involved in the game !! We can do it!!

The game is inspired by the accident of the students that have dead at Dyatlov pass incident.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...