miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2015

Night springs

If you are a fan of Futurama, as I am, you surely need to know about this tv show that tell about people stories related to horror.


I loved this show, but then, playing Alan wake I saw this for the second time! But what is the origin of this show?

Because It can't be invented by the creators of AW, because Futurama was few years earlier. But I can't found more information... BUT, I found this, I didn't know about it, but this fictional show was influenced by a tv show from Twilight zone:


The Twilight Zone is an American television anthology series created by Rod Serling. It is a series of unrelated stories containing drama, psychological thriller, fantasy, science fiction, suspense, and/or horror, often concluding with a macabre or unexpected twist. 

A popular and critical success, it introduced many Americans to common science fiction and fantasy tropes. The program followed in the tradition of earlier shows such as Tales of Tomorrow (1951–53), which also dramatized the short story "What You Need", and Science Fiction Theatre (1955–57), and radio programs such as The Weird Circle,  Dimension X, and X Minus One, and the radio work of one of Serling's inspirations, Norman Corwin. 

The success of the series led to a feature film, a radio series, a comic book, a magazine, and various other spin-offs that spanned five decades, including two "revival" television series. The first ran on CBS and in syndication in the 1980s, the second ran on UPN from 2002 to 2003. In 2013, TV Guide ranked it #4 in its list of the 60 Greatest Dramas of All Time.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...