domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

AHS: Hotel

All American Horror Story fans should be so happy after the announcement of the 5th season
 of this amazing series!!!


In the one hand, I was very excited, but in the other hand, I was so sad about the fact that jessica Lange will not longer appear on AHS. I don't know if she will appear in another season, but she officially leaved these stories.

Most of people didn't liked the 4th season, and I don't understant why??? It's great, and it gives you so much clues about the previous season 2, asylum. Those who didn't watch it, I recommend it to you to do it. But begin with the first season, because if you begin with abother, it will not have any sense.

I like the 4th season, it's very dramatic, it talks about so many characters, about their stories, their lives, their pains, happiness... It's a really good season. You need to atch the previous 2nd season to understand some things from the 4th.

This is it, I like to share it with you, so If you will have time, you need to watch this series!!!

Good night, and good morning to my USA watchers!))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...