martes, 11 de agosto de 2015

Alien: isolation


It was an amazing adventure!! The day I discovered this game was the greatest of this year!
Then I realized that there is a movie with the same title. But actually I like more the game that the movie, The movie was a little bit large and without much action than the game. 
In the game happens much more things, more shooting and much more alien.

But I don't say that the movie was bad, actually I like it, when I saw the movie, it was just OMG!! The decorations was so perfect, was the same that they does in the game, the creators just nailed it! Actually I wasn't waiting so much from SEGA, but they did a great job!
The graphics are very good, but there is some shadow in every part, the image is not so saturated, so the colours aren't so colourful. But it´s great, It gives you a sense of be closed in a spaceship. The details are very great, the way all is drawned is amazing: the skin, water, light, all is just like real.

Sometimes I was repeating the same scene like 40 times!!!
This game is a perfect combination of story, hiding, shooting, tension... Sometimes there is too much shooting, or too much silence in a game, but here is just all perfect. When you arrive at the final is just a deep breath of so much pleasure ... It was a real sense of happiness!!

I hugely recommend it to you to play it, It is really amazing adventure!)))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...