jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

Outlast 2: Dreams come true!



Some time ago we, fans of Outlast, get a great news: Red Barrels confirms Outlast 2!!!

I was so happy!!! It's my favourite horror game!!

You know, I like horrors with a good plot, like a movie. Like Alan Wake, playing this game was so magic experience, like watching a great movie. So for me, Outlast was a magic experience too: the first time when a pleyed it, was so exciting And when I hearded about that Red barrels will do Outlast 2...... it was an explosion of happiness!!!

You can read the related news here:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3318564/exclusive-red-barrels-confirms-outlast-2/

Can't wait to play it!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...