viernes, 28 de agosto de 2015

Antique places of Spain

I love Europe because of the antique arquitecture, the medieval buildings, because there are a lot of places that you can visit and learn so much history of the art. 

You know, I live in Spain, Barcelona, but rarely I visit old buildings, like entire towns, where actually can live people nowadays. 

I like this spirit of conservation of those places, because It's what make us love those countries.

Some years ago I have visited a city called Girona, and I was just amazed, It's an amazing, gourgeous town, It has it's antique part and of course i has it's modern city. 

You can visit the official page four tourists, to see what It has, If you will visit Spain someday, I recommend you to see this place))

Girona






Sevilla









Granada



the Alhambra


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...