viernes, 21 de agosto de 2015

Mount Massive Asylum: Outlast

If you have played this game, you will love all related things to this asylum!

I love abandoned places, hospitals much more: It's a special place, where people where waiting for help, and in case of mental hospitals aka asylums, people just died there, without chance of coming out from there.

It's a place full of pain, tragic lives, suffering and death.

The most famous hospital from games we have, is the Mount Massive asylum, from Outlast.

Really, I don't know if there is really a map of thi plae, because its very, very, very big, giant place, with so many metres to the ground. Sorry for my US friends, I can't mesure in foots, but It could be tousands of them. The place is huge!

Actually, the creators based Mount Massive asylum in a real place, Richardson Olmsted Complex




Read about the hospital
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richardson_Olmsted_Complex

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...