martes, 11 de agosto de 2015

Alan Wake


Now I am playing this great game. 
It is very interesting, but for me very difficult, there are so many enemies.... And in some cases, so little number of ammo.... But sometimes the best way is to escape from them, If the light is near...
So you are paying as a writer Alan Wake, who goes to the mountains with his wife to write a book. 
But his wife desappear and Alan need to find her. 

The graphics are very good, you can change the bottoms of the control so you can feel confortable. 
You will need to kill enemies and always finding a light. 

It was very difficult for me at the beginning, because there were so many enemies, in the forest.  I was sso angry that I have deleted the game xD But then the system has restored, and my gamed returned in the same part as I have finished it.

I can't tell much more, actually I am playing it, I don' know how much is left to play, but I hope not much more....

I recomend it to you, if you like Stephen King stories, because it's very alike.

Hope you like it, thanks for visiting me!

If you know some games like this, or with a strong, good history, you can write to me and I will play it and post my opinion.))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...