lunes, 24 de agosto de 2015

Most typical topics: TOP creepypastas

Oh, those days when I was about to search for creepypastas, about which are the most famous, which are less famous, but not least. I love them, actually every night, before to go to bed, I see a horror movie or listen to horror stories, I love them.

Sometimes there are creepypastas less famous, that ones you need to search deep in the internet, because there are a lot of stories that are very interesting!!

Well, in this post I will do a top of my favourite creepypastas, I know there are a lot of other good ones, so I would like to recieve mails about stories, places, that you think have this creepy thing on it, I would appreciate it a lot!))) I will post it in a list mode, but really all the points are my favourite!))

1. 1999


This creepypasta really seems to be real, If you analize all the points, there are not any paranormal activity, ghosts, monsters... Well, if we apply this term in real life, a monster who kill children.
This creepypasta is about a guy, that tell us a story about a channel that he saw on a TV when he was a boy. 
He saw a channel that was about a low-budget programme for kids, It was a weird, creepy thing watching this channel. He tells, that he saw this channel for several days. And it turn weirder and weirder each day he saw it. 
 I don't want to tell all the story, because is very larg. But at the final, the gut, who wrote the story, find the home where the guy in bear mask does his murderers.

2. The russian sleep experiment


This story really sounds very real, but I doubt about it. If tell the story shortly:
- There was a group of people that were a part of an experiment that meant to not to sleep. Shortly after World War II, five political prisoners are subjected to an experiment in which they have to remain awake for 30 days in a tank filled with an experimental gas. As with most science-gone-wrong-stories, the test subjects begin to lose their minds among a number of other gruesome symptoms. The horror does not end when the experiment try to save their subject - far from it. 
When the experiment was able to end, people asks for more gas, because they wasn't able to live without it. After all this, they begun to eat each other. 
Well, this could sounds really realistic but this it not, this is just another creepypasta xD

3. Abandoned willage


This horror story is just an audio story I found, and I really liked it.
Two friends decide to visit a village where a house of one of them is. 
When they arrive there, they found the fact that all the village is in silence, there no longer live no person. Is completly empty. 
When I say it's completly empty, this mean that there are no dogs, cats, ANY live creature.
So they went to the house of one of the guy, WAIT, I forgot to mention the fact that most of the houses were distroyed. Ok, the house of the guy, was fine. They enter there, and the main character went to see if he can found anyone to ask about all of these things. So the other guy just stepted one point of the floor and did not moved. 
The main character did not find nothing, and when returned to his house, his friend was on the same point where his friend leaved him. So he asked if he moved , and the answer was NO. 
Great, then they listened for strange noises outside, like someone was walking through the trees, the sound you do moving leaves. They have await all the night in the house. In the morning, they listened to their car sound, like someone touched it. So they were really scared, but they need to escape, so they decided to have risk on go into the car and escape from there. 
After this trip, they were better friends and better commuicated, like the horror just close them up more.



There are more my less favourite stories, but maybe I will post abut it in the future. 
I will think about which ones, and let you know about.
You know, that you can send me stories, places, horror games... to be mentioned, and I will post about it. ))

Have a good night, and morning to my beloved USA friends!))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...