jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

New design and other stuff

Hi!

Hope you like this new colour of the blog, I think that it's a good choice because of the topic of the blog, well and because now is beginning of september, rains and climatic change, all need to be calm, and a dark design just bring us another feelings, creates a dark atmosphere, according to the blog!

It's difficult to post everyday, because I want to post original things, I know that most of the dark things are yet posted on youtube, another websites, and another blogs milions ways better than mine, but I do not want to post typical things, you know, so because of that it takes me more time to search and post really dark things, not the typical creepypasta, that just sounds ridiculous.

I know, you may like Slenderman and all this stuff, but it's just another creepypasta to tell. 

I want to post real things, or those creepypastas that might look real, because it really cause us a horror feeling, a fear, you know?

So, thanks for visiting me, awaiting.. It really men a lot for me. 

I really love the horror temathic, but I am not the type of fan, that like "Nightmare before christmas" cartoon, or just post to post something, you know?

I could post a lot more creepy things, they are a lot on the internet. But the point of this blog was posting interesting horror things, videos, tales, real stories, that I like the most, because real stories demostrate us that in our world, are a lot more horrible things than every creepypasta could create.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...