domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2015

Just a call to the rudeness of some people

I am referring to the rudeness to invalid people, LGBTQ people, some fat people, in the social media and real life.

There was a real case of a sister of the Russian model Natalia Vodyanova, when her sister was at a cafe with her nani and the local owner toke her off, and even called the police, because "she was frightening the costumers off the local". The sister of Natalia Vodyanova is suffering сerebral palsy, and she is 27 years-old.

The case is horrible.

And referring to the LGBTQ people, Russians are just so rude, they just hate them. Even if they say that, "they have the right to be who they want" , they do a + of "but they can't express themself in public, they can't marry, they can't have children, ..... etc." 

And not only Russia, I am talking about Russia because I know the topic and I really met people who directly told me that these people can't exist in our country, but they are talking about tolerance, that we need to love each other, no matter, because we are all humans.

Ok. now you see. 

I am very tolerant, and I, myself, I am lesbian. And it touch my heart always when I hear about it.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...