lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

Le Loyon

Le Loyon




There is a creepy man in a gas mask over his face seems to be "haunting" the place.
The witnessess told that they saw the man walking on the same path every day. When he encounter someone, he just stayed and watched the person in silence, and then walk away.
A photographer who tried to took pictures of him, told that he seems to be 2 metres (6'6") in heigh.

Nobody knows why he doesn't speak or wear the mask, maybe he can have  skin desease and because of that he doesn't want people look at him.

Remind me of Slenderman, but in a mask. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...