sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2015

Sense8: upcoming 2 season

A good friend recommend it to me, It sounds good, and I watched it.

And I was amazed! So deep stories of each character, with a mystic plot, that connect all the characters.

Is a story of eight strangers, each from different culture and part of the world. They suddenly have a vision of a violent death of a woman called Angelica, and discover they are "sensates": normal humans that are mentally and emotionlly connected.

They are all the same age and share the same birthday, August 8.

The serie is great! When I heard about it, it yet caught my attention, and I was just running through the chapters, all changes very quick, but it's very interesting and captive!))

If you like mystery, anilizing people's lives, traveling through their challanges - I hugely recomend it to you. 

When I first saw the corean woman, It was just... WTF? She seems so quiet, and suddenly.... You need to see that! It shocked me  xD But yeah, the asians!!

Here you have the trailer!


Hope you will like it, and if so - enjoy!!

This fall prepare us really good things to watch!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...