sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2015

Content

I began with posting about games I played, to share it with you, but you could know about them from the TOPs that are expended in the internet.

And then I was posting things about places, real happenings and stuff.

But I would write about things I watched and played, If you don't mind. I will continue to post about interesting places, asylums, real stories...I love it, but I need to share really interesting things with you, so It takes me some time to search, so while I am searching, I will post random things, like games, or movies, or other horror stuff. I will not leave the thematic of the blog, sure, but is just for you to being some relaxed!

Soon I will post something about AHS: Hotel, I think, if some interesting information will come, I will do it.

Thank you so much for visiting me, and I want you to send me interesting things to talk about, if you know some interesting place or something relative to my blog - please share it with me, maybe it would be interesting for the rest of the audience!

Thank you!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Избранное сообщение

Dark asylums

Hello, my dear audience, and hope you will waiting for me...!! Today I will talk about several hospitals, my favourite part od the dar...